Want to read more, but find books boring?
The problem isn’t that all books are dull, it’s that you haven’t found the one you want to read.
Here’s something you can try
- Set aside time to read and ONLY READ. I recommend starting with 30 min to 1 hour.
- Find 4 to 5 books that you are interested in, in different genres.
- Start reading…
- When the first book gets boring, switch to the second book and KEEP READING.
- Read, rinse, and repeat: Switch to another book whenever you want to stop reading. But whatever you DON’T STOP until your set time is up.
- The next day, set time again to read those 4 to 5 books. See which book you finish first.
Hope this tactic helps you read more!
Join my YouTube community for videos about writing, the creative process, and storytelling. Subscribe Now!
For more writing ideas and original stories, please sign up for my mailing list. You won’t receive emails from me often, but when you do, they’ll only include my proudest works.