I have produced this resources page to address some of the common writing/editing problems you may be facing. These tips will hopefully give you a creative spark and help you recognize where in your writing you can improve.
- Introducing Your Characters
- Understanding Your Characters’ Motivation
- Creative Ways to Naming Your Characters
- Writing a Story with Multiple Characters
- How to Describe a Setting
- Rules of World Building
- Writing Cliffhangers
- Writing Flashbacks
- Writing Foreshadows
- After Your First Draft, Now What?
- What to Cut From Your Story?
- How Many Drafts Do You Need?
- Why Reading Out Loud Is the Best Method of Editing
- How to Edit Chapter One
Spelling and Grammar
For more writing and editing resources, please consider signing up for my mailing list. You won’t receive emails from me often, but when you do, it’ll include only work that I’m most proud of.